Home > visa > China Visa Application and Requirements From Nigeria
China Visa Application and Requirements From Nigeria
visa Nov 04, 2022
China Visa Requirements From Nigeria
In this blog post, we will be discussing the China visa requirements from Nigeria for Nigerian citizens and other foreign nationals residing in Nigeria.
China is one of the fastest growing economy in the world today. The country is officially known as the People's Republic of China. It is a country in East Asia. It is the world's most populous country with a population exceeding 1.4 billion people.
Most people visit China for business purposes. Many phone and electronic companies take some of their production to China assembling and reproduction.
To visit China, you would need an invitation letter from a host in China. It is mandatory for your visa application. Visa application for medical treatment, group tourism and other private affairs are still suspended. We will be updating this blog post from time to time when there is a new update from the China embassy in Nigeria.
So, what is the list of visa requirements for China visa application?
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CHINA VISA APPLICATION FROM NIGERIA
Here is the list of documents required for China visa application:
- Invitation letter: Firstly, you need an invitation letter from China to apply for a visa in Nigeria. This invitation letter must be authorised by the local government in China before your host can send it to you for a visa application. It must come in original which means it has to be send to you via courier. The letter has the stamp of the local authorities with your name, passport number, purpose of visit and host details.
- Visa Application Form: Secondly, you need to fill in your details online. Details regarding your information and and purpose of visit are requested online. These details must be entered corrected as some questions regarding your application may be asked.
- Passport: You international passport must be valid for at least 6 months to apply for a China visa application from Nigeria. Any passport less than this validity will not be accepted by the consular and it has to be a machine readable passport.
- Introduction Letter from Employer: An introduction letter from where you work is required. If you own a business (self-employed) then your secretary or human resources manager must introduce you on your company's letterhead. Your purpose of visit, your job title, your travel date and host details should be included in the letter.
- Work Identity Card (ID): Your work ID is essential for a China visa application. Irrespective of your position in the company, your ID is required.
- Employment letter: Offer of Employment and Confirmation of Employment are to be included in a China visa application in Nigeria. You need to go with the original and copies of the documents.
- Pay slips: Pay slips for 4 months will be required. You will need to show this during your interview with the consular. Your pay slips show the relationship between you and your employer. The salary must reflect in your bank statement.
- Bill of Lading: Bill of lading from your business needs to be taken along with you to the China embassy on your appointment date.
- Business registration document: Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum also known as CAC documents must be presented to the China consular. From page 1 to CO 7, the complete document is important for your China visa application.
- Bank Statement: Bank statement for 6 months must be added to your China visa application. Your bank must print it out and sign on it. Do not attempt to print out your bank statement yourself.
- Flight booking: You need to get flight reservation for your visa application. We can assist with a verifiable flight for the purpose of China visa application. The date of arrival and departure on your flight must match with the travel dates on your visa application.
- Hotel Reservation: Finally, a verifiable hotel reservation is also important for your visa application. The hotel details must match with what you have on your China visa application, with the same dates on your flight reservation.
China visa categories in Nigeria
Here is the list of visa categories you can apply for in Nigeria:
Scope of Issuance
F – Visa
Those who intend to
go to China for resumption of work (Commercial, technical activities, etc.)
Z – Visa
Those who intend to
work in China
Q1 – Visa
Q2 – Visa
Family members of
Chinese citizens or of Foreigners with permanent residence status in China.
*” family member” refers to spouses, parents, parents-in-law, children,
spouses of children, brothers and sisters, grandparents, and grandchildren
S1 – Visa
parents-in-law, children under the age of eighteen (18) of the holder of a Z
visa or work category residence permit
R – Visa
or specialists urgently needed in China
C – Visa
Please note that visa applications for medical treatment, group tourism and other
private affairs are suspended until further notice.
Documents of Visa Application
1) For the
concrete documents, please refer to Instructions on Application for Visa for
published on the official website of Embassy of China in Nigeria.
2) Applicants for
Z-Visa are required to submit the relevant work permit without providing the
invitation letter issued by the related Chinese Government departments.
3) Applicants for
Q and S-Visa are required to submit the documents to certify the relationship
of family members between the applicants and inviting individuals without
providing the invitation letter issued by the related Chinese government
4) Applicants for the emergency humanitarian visas such as for funeral matters or visiting critically ill relatives in China are required to submit the identity documents of the deceased or ill relatives, the death certificate or the critical ill notice issued by the hospital as well as the documents to certify their relationship.
Process for Visa Application and China Embassy in Nigeria
Applicants for regular visas are required to submit the documents to China Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) based on the consular districts.
CVASC in Abuja.
Churchgate Plaza, First Floor, Plot 473, AO Cadastral Zone, Constitution
Avenue, Central Business Area, FCT, Abuja
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
China Visa Application Service Center in Lagos
Address: Second Floor, The Manor, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone number: 099047700
Applicants for Diplomatic, Official and Courtesy visas are required to submit the documents in person to the Consular Section of the Embassy or Consulate- General.
For visa assistance for China visa, you can contact us here or on Instagram @visapaper
Nov 18, 2022 visa
India visa application and requirements from Nigeria. You will learn how to apply for India visa from Nigeria and submit your application online and book appointment for an interview with the Indian Consulate in Nigeria.