Terms and Conditions
By accepting these terms and conditions, you understand and acknowledge that the issuance of a passport or visa is entirely at the discretion of the issuing Embassy or State Department. Visapaper.com (“Visa Paper Travels”) makes no guarantees regarding the issuance of any document.
You understand and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the application to the Agency that issues your passport or visa. Further, you understand and acknowledge that Visa Paper Travels is not responsible for any delays or errors caused by consular, mail couriers such as FedEx, UPS, or any other commercial carrier.
Your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions herein signifies that you understand and agree to the following:
- Visa Paper Travels acts as your limited agent for the limited purpose of submitting and facilitating your application through a courier, or in person (if applicable). Visa Paper Travels does not accept responsibility for delays in or loss of any document(s) by any party not directly under our control, including, but not limited to, Travel Agents, Consulates, Embassies, Passport Offices, or any other Entities or any delivery-service involved in handling documents.
- You understand that you are paying an additional service fee to Visa Paper Travels and that as it relates to passport applications / visa application, you are still responsible for the any fees which will be paid directly to embassies through us or in person.
- Visa Paper Travels does not issue your passport or other travel documents. Visa Paper Travels charges a fee to submit your application and retrieve your passport or other travel documents as your authorized Agent, if applicable. In a case where proxy is not allowed, you agreed to submit and collect your passports or travel documents by yourself.
- Visa Paper Travels has no control over the decisions made by Issuing Authorities regarding denial or approval of any passport or travel document. The issuance of a passport or visa is entirely at the discretion of the Issuing Authority. Thus, Visa Paper Travels does not guarantee the issuance of any document. Further, Visa Paper Travels is not responsible for the failure of any Issuing Authority to issue a passport, visa, or other travel document in a timely fashion.
- Visa Paper Travels reserves the right to refuse service to any customer upon Visa Paper Travels’ suspicion or belief that information may be inaccurate, incomplete, or otherwise deficient. Such refusal of service is at Visa Paper Travels’ sole discretion. Our maximum liability for refusal of service is limited to the amount of the fee paid to and collected by Visa Paper Travels from you under all circumstances, without limitation.
- Visa Paper Travels its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees shall not provide any guarantees, express or implied.
- Visa Paper Travels, its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees shall not be liable to you for any failure to comply with the necessary requirements for travel, for the action or inaction of any government body or Issuing Authority, or for the performance or nonperformance by any third party delivery company.
- At all times and under all circumstances, Visa Paper Travels’ total liability to you for any and all claims, causes of action, losses, injuries, demands, judgments, costs, liabilities, or damages of any kind, regardless of the form of action or legal theory, shall not, in any circumstance or for any reason, exceed the processing fees charged and collected by Visa Paper Travels from you - visa fee is nonrefundable. In no event shall Visa Paper Travels be liable to you for any indirect, special, exemplary, indirect, consequential, punitive, or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, lost profits and purchase of new airline tickets.
- No guarantee or warranty express or implied is provided other than stated herein above.
- We are not responsible for any documents (either or forged or altered) submitted by you or on your behalf. You agreed that we have no idea of how you got your supporting documents submitted to us.
- It is the client's responsibility to provide Visa Paper Travels with all required information and documentation concerning the application. However, Visa Paper Travels may assist, where necessary, to provide documentation subject to clients request.
- Visa Paper Travels reserves the right to return any passport without the requested visa if the passport or the documents provided do not comply with the requirements or if there is insufficient time to process the visa.
- Visa Paper Travels will not proceed with visa application services until payment has been made
- Our prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates and changes in immigration costs.
- If, after requesting for visa application with Visa Paper Travels you wish to withdraw the visa application and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities, 10% of the amount paid shall be deducted as assessment and/or administration fees.
- In the event of loss or damage to any passport or documents received, Visa Paper Travels liability will be limited to the actual value of the passport and documents up to a maximum of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) per applicant. Visa Paper Travels accepts no liability for consequential loss